Antoine’s Styling Tool Recommendations
Since 1996, Antoine has worked as a hairstylist in Paris, London and New York. Passionate about cutting and styling hair, he has had deep experience with a wide range of styling tools dedicated to salon work, photo shoots, and fashion shows, and he always uses the best. Here he shares some of his favorites. By simply clicking on the product you can buy any of them via Amazon.
- Parlux 3800 Diffuser $29.99
- Parlux 3800 Ionic & Ceramic Eco Friendly Hair Dryer – PARLUX3800SV $224.99
- Parlux Melody Silencer – Noise Reduction $34.99
- Parlux has always been my brand of choice when it comes to hair dryers. This one is the latest, lightest and most powerful one that I use in salon every day. The silencer is a wonderful addition to dampen noise and vibrations, and the diffuser is a must for curly hair.
Brushes and Combs
- Mason Pearson Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush $149.50$89.90
- Denman Large Paddle Cushion Brush Ball-Tip Nylon Pins $16.56 $12.14
- Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Hairbrush $27.99$19.99
- A must have detangling and styling brush, this is the best brush for mid-length to long hair to detangle, smooth and create updos. This is not a blow drying brush.
- Great to gently detangle long hair, this brush is also a fantastic help to blowdry wavy to straight hair.
- Ceramic brushes are perfect to smooth, but also give body or curls for medium to fine hair. Choose a big brush to smooth or a small diameter to create more bounce.
- EX5 – Ibiza Extra Large Round Brush with Extended Cork Handle, 20 Rows of Bristles $48.00
- EX4 – Ibiza Large Round Brush with Extended Cork Handle, 18 Rows of Bristles $46.00
- Mason Pearson Rake Style Comb $21.95
- Natural boar bristle brushes are perfect for gently smoothing curly hair. Extra large diameter for long to very long hair.
- Natural boar bristle brushes are perfect for gently smoothing curly hair. Use a smaller diameter for mid-length hair.
- Detangling comb for wet hair.
- Conair Rollers, Self-Grip, Volume & Lift $10.99 $9.18
- Croc Hair Clips, Black, Pack of 2 $7.95
- Use those rollers to finish or revive a blow dry. Place them on dry hair by big sections, blow dry with a warm hairdryer then spray with a light hair spray. Let it set for 5 minutes and take them off, you are ready!
- The best blow drying and cutting clips, they work on all hair types.
- ENZO MILANO Heat Resistant Glove Black (1 Glove) $30.00$15.00
- Enzo Milano Cilindrico Curling Iron 1″ (25mm) Round $129.95$93.50
- ENZO MILANO 19mm Grande Curling Iron Curling Irons $120.00 $89.95
- The Enzo Milano wands are the secret to easily creating relaxed and modern curls, whether you want to redefine your natural curls or give a beachy wave to straight hair. Wrap big sections around the tube for 5 to 10 seconds and you will revive your style.
- Conair Champion Salon Pro Roller Clips $6.29
- BaByliss Pro BABCHV21 Ceramic Instant Heat 20-Roller Set, Varied $74.00$49.95
- Conair Babyliss Pro Ceramic 5 Roller Hairsetter $29.95 $18.55
- The best way to create classic Hollywood glamour style on medium to long hair is to use heated rollers on dry hair. Select medium to big sections to wrap on each roller, then use the clamp clip to secure the roller. When you have finished your whole head, let them set for 10 to 15 minutes. Take them out and shake your head or brush your hair, these curls will last!
- Turboion Rbt450 Croc2 Titanium Regular Flat Iron, Black, 1-inch $159.99 $99.99
- TurboIon Croc Silicone Heat Proof Mat for Flat Irons and Curling Irons $11.69
- The Croc is a great professional straightening iron. You can chose your temperature setting, and it is a very precise tool to get the smoothest and shiniest look.
- ★For any specific information about the products please refer to the Amazon website and Customer Service